Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Hoppy Easter it was











It was a Hoppy Easter, or "Wii-ster" as Bobby, Brandon and Lynn would call it, for us all!

The Hassan family celebrated Easter for the first time --- with us! I had fond flashbacks all day long of their very first American celebration: the Fourth of July at our house. I'm hoping that they don't think all Americans are INSANE, based on Jim Kelly a.k.a. "The D I GUY," bringing 1,000 presents out and then the resulting inevitable chaos and frenzy that that many crazy gifts brings. Also, Jake skipping around the yard dressed up in a giant white bunny costume added to the sur-reality of it all.

Kate and Neil joined us, too, which made the whole weekend very festive.

LOng Live the Kelly family and its love and insanity!!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Love the pics! But, what we really need are some LILY pics!!!!!!!! Gimme Gimme.

Amy Jane said...

Yay wii-ster! And I concur...lily picts!

Donna said...

Lily pics. Check.

I couldn't find my camera the day that I was leaving because Jake STOLE it to take to the Brittney Spears concert (Why on earth anyone needs pictures of Brittney Spears, I will never understand . . .)

So, I had to buy one of those disposable cameras, and I just took it to get developed yesterday.

Patience, my pretties . .

Kate said...

JAKE I'm GONNA KILL YA!

Unknown said...

*begs forgiveness*