Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy VALENTINES Day!!


Hey Everybody!! Just wanted to wish a Happy V-Day to all those who I love! To quote one of my top five favorite musicals Les Miserables, "To Love another person is to see the face of God." And here is one of my favorite Mother Teresa pieces of Wisdom:

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."

4 comments:

Donna said...

In other words, "Be like Amy Kelly Welsh!!!!"

Amy said...

Yay--a post from Amy! Happy Valentine's day! Thanks for sending me Rachel's emails. They always make my day. Do you know when she gets home? When she gets back, we all have to have to get together. Love the quotes, too. :)

jph3 said...

Great post.

I always appreciate references to Mr. Hugo’s masterpiece. Every time I read the book or see the musical, I love it even more than before.

Amy Jane said...

Amy! Hola! Rach gets home in MARCH. Next MONTH, crazy! I'm not sure what day..I'll have to email her mom or something and let you know. We should all carpool up to go to her Homecoming talk- if you wanna, that'd be way fun. :)

And Thanks JP...I too love Mr. Hugo :)