Saturday, September 6, 2008

Digital Cameras up for Grabs

To beloved family and friends and readers of our HVK blog:

Jake came home from England this summer and was cleaning out his suitcase and found TWO identical digital cameras stuffed into the front pocket of his suitcase. We have waited for a month or so for him to ask around of the others students to see if anyone is missing a camera, and we haven't found the owner(s). I am thinking someone at an airport mistook Jake's generic looking bag for theirs and stuffed cameras into his bag in a hurry accidentally, or something. Anyway, we now have two digital cameras that we don't need.

I am not a very savvy person when it comes to things like cameras (or anything made of metal or plastic, actually . . . kitchen equpiment excepted), so I don';t know if these are expensive cameras, but they appear to be very adequate and new. They are missing their memory cards, so you'd have to invest a few dollars into buying one of those, but otherwise, these should work like a charm.

I would be happy to turn the camera(s) over to anyone in need. Maybe the Morgan or Hicks kids are in need of a camera to cut their photographic teeth on?

If you are interested, let me know!!!! I'll even pay the postage!

-- Domestic Diva Donna
(801) 722-4761 cell

3 comments:

Kate said...

We'll take one if no one else wants them. Our little camera has been having some issues & I'm not allowed to touch Neil's big baby.

Amy Jane said...

Just to add a note, the mega pixels on those two cameras are I think 3, or 2.5..but yeah. Pretty base models, and they don't have a re-chargeable battery either. But they sure are free :)

morganspice said...

If the second is still available I'll take it for the kids. They tend to love their own equipment and such.