Monday, September 22, 2008

Send Me Recipes!!!

I have agreed to take on two new cookbook projects:

-- 101 Things to do with a Toaster Oven

-- 100 entrees for under $5.00 ( NOT part of the 101 series)

I know. I KNOW. I am INSANE for taking on two more cookbook projects when I just finished the quesadilla book and have finally had a little bit of freedom from my self-imposed kitchen slavery.

But, as always, I love a good challenge, especially when it involves new culinary frontiers. Boldly going where no home chef has gone before . . .

So, here's where you all come in.

Send me your best budget entrees and/or toaster oven delights and I will a) acknowledge your culinary genius in the foreward of the books, and b) love you forever.

Oh, and BTW, please stop by "Donna's Test Kitchen" any given Sunday for free taste testing.

2 comments:

Kate said...

We don't have a toaster oven any more. But, we do have a serious $$$ shortage. We should be able to come up with some cheap recipes.

Heidi Robinson said...

HI Sis. Kelly! HOw did your quesadila cookbook turnout? Pass some of your fav. recipes my way if you get a chance, we love quesadillas!