Thursday, May 24, 2007

ConGRADUATIONS!!!

HEY --- IT'S CALLED PARENTS' PAY DAY!!!!!

Jim and Donna are dancing in the streets tonite celebrating the joy of having had two (count 'em) graduates in less than 30 days! Amy graduated from BYU in April and today, May 24th, Jake joined the world of the newly graduated and unemployed.
He will be celebrating with an all night "lock down" at Timpview High. The party ends at 3:00 a.m. - after which his entire class has reserved a movie theater and they will go see Pirates of the Carrebean III - for those of you unaquainted with Jack Sparrow et al, it is THE premeiere of the summer!!!


3 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go Jake! I like the photos. I promise I´ll walk when I graduate from law school!

Jennifer said...

Yay Jake! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

-Jen K.

Anne said...

CONGRADUATIONS INDEED! Right on Jake!

Love,

Anne