Monday, May 14, 2007

Hi everybody!

Yeah, sorry about the whole last-one-to-post-thing. Anyway...
My life is pretty swell right now.
Let's see...

  • I'm graduating the 24th (party!)
  • I'm moving to slc in the fall to go to the u of u (shut up)
  • I'm (probably) going to the killers concert on the 31st. ^^
  • I'm going to the senior ball on the 18th.
  • Acting up senior banquet on the 21st.
That's about all I can think about for now. Oh yeah, and Gwen pretty much changed my life. Here's a picture of me and Mary in our costumes!















...see ya!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Jake, sounds like you´re not missing out on any fun! You should talk to Ashley Sanders about the U... she went there her freshman year and fled to BYU after one semester. Seriously.
www.kateandneil.com

Unknown said...

Also... are those costumes for a play, concert or normal teen life?

Unknown said...

they're from the gwen concert, silly! X) ...and why did ash hate the u?

Kate said...

The greek system is really big there. Most kids are Salt Lakers so they all went to the same high school etc. But, it might be nice to get out of Provo. That I can definitely understand!