Monday, August 4, 2008

Where is the "good" in Goodbye???


We had a farewell fiesta Saturday nite for Kate and Neil, who took off this morning for their latest stop in their quest to save the world: San Diego.
We are all most sad, of course, but we try to keep in mind that in January and February we will not be sad, we will be shouting for joy that we now have two more good reasons to escape to sunny southern California! Sea World here we come!
Kate, we will miss your fashion sense (see above photo) and . . . who will be around to prod us into living the law of consecration more fully?
Neil, I will miss my favorite sous chef/culinary advisor/test kitchen taster. Who will be here to feed us fine cheeses and homemade veggie burgers?
But, never fear. Sea World and La Jolla snorkelling (and you, too) becon us all westward for frequent visits!!
You are gone but not forgotten!

1 comments:

Amy Jane said...

Well said. I am definitely quite bummed to loose my silk screen mentor and friend as well as my close sister who I apparently know EVERYTHING about (I got 100% on the Kate Kelly quiz, which was administered at the fiesta, and all were forced to participate :) Good thing we have so many reasons to come visit, but the best reason is just to hang with two awesome, awesome people.